We may modify this Privacy statement and you should therefore periodically visit this page to be sure that you have read and agree with our most current privacy statement.
TLC Marketing UK Ltd is an English company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 06821393 whose registered office is at 19, Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HF ("we") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains our data processing practices and your options regarding the ways in which your personal data is used. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By registering, downloading information or entering our site (as defined below) you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by registering or by filling in forms on this site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted on our site, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information in connection with or participation in any promotions or competitions sponsored, promoted or offered by us and/or any third party and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms and when you report a problem with our site or information we learn from your use of our service and your visits to our site.
- Other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the site, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username, login or password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share a username, login or password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about changes or developments to our service. If you would like to access or delete the information you have provided, please contact us directly by post at 19, Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HF or by email at email@example.com
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may also use your information to send you offers and news about our services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or fax for these purposes.
We may also pass your information on to any successor or potential successor in title to our business and suppliers that process data on our behalf both in the United Kingdom and abroad. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us directly by post at 19, Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HF or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.